Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Start of Something Awesome!

Hi Everybody and welcome to my blog. Today is the first step in what I think will be an incredible journey. I graduated from College in 1995 and shortly after that got my first sales job..... It was awful. For 6 months I put more money in my gas tank than I did in my pocket. The next couple years I knocked around with different sales jobs trying to figure out what I wanted to do. In late 1999 I took my first job in Telecom Sales with Allegiance Telecom. Since then I have met with thousands of companies in the Mid-Atlantic area and worked through telephone bill audits, cable design solutions and telephone equipment design. I've had customers curse me and customers praise me (oddly enough for doing the same thing). I have never cracked into enterprise sales and have seen most of my success working with small to medium size companies. A few years Ago I discovered the value and power of networking and I spend a great deal of time meeting new people, creating new relationships and making new friends. In a terrible economy sales only come from people that trust you directly or they trust the person that recommend you. I hope to share great information that you will find useful for your company and hopefully you will comfortable hiring me to solve your companies problems, or refer me to a friend. thanks and enjoy!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment